Saturday, June 2, 2007

Letter from Janet

Just a line to let you all know the quilt exhibition is going well. There has been a lot of positive feed back. What a nice feeling to see so many of my quilts hanging in one place. I am sending a few pictures of them for you all to see.
I also got a letter today that two of my quilt have been accepted into the International Quilt Show in Lowell Massachusetts. The show will be in August so it will not interfere with this exhibit.
We are having a great spring, I have a tomato plant doing well and cucumbers just starting. Alan and Riley are doing fine and enjoying taking their afternoon naps. Riley sits under the apple tree most of the day and refuses to come in until it is dark outside.
The two girls in the photos are young ladies that are taking my Grandmothers Flower Garden Class, Jenna and Gwen. I surely enjoyed having them and I just hope I guide them in the right direction.
Miss you all, love,
Alan, Janet and Riley

No comments: