We had 28 members present today at the meeting. Several new people.
Remember to get your $40.00 To Barb M. for the bus trip Jan 17, 2008 http://road2ca.com/ We need the money NOW. The bus will leave the Senior Center at 6 a.m.
Nov 27 finger food pot luck lunch, no spoons ....bring your own plate and drink.
Nov 27 Crazy quilt blocks will be started. Bring your embellishment to sell or trade. 9 o'clock the doors open.
Dec 11 Janet will lead us in hand applique using the spray starch method.
- background fabric approx 12 X12
- Emory board
- 4 or 5 scrape fabrics for flowers and leaves
- glue stick
- hand applique thread
- heat resistant plastic for templates
- Iron, small travel or craft
- Ironing surface
- needle- sharp applique #9 or #10
- small artist paint brush
- sharpie pen
- small scissors
- Spray starch original not heavy or sizing
I'm trying to add pictures using Flickr see if it works please.